Community serviceProjects COMPLETED in 2020
1. Raise money for Food and Shelter food bank which has been hard hit due to COVID - the club donated more than $7,500.00 to F&S March-April
2. Sponsor a City of Nobel appreciation parade - 27 cars -April
3. Collect and donate more than 300 hot-rod and sports car magazines to the Norman Veteran Center. -January
4. Provide 6 classic cars to the University of Oklahoma and coach Lincoln Riley for a photo shoot. -April
5. Conduct a City of Norman worker appreciation parade - 29 cars -April
6. Repair and rebuild a 2008 Volvo 4dr for another community service group to donate to a family in need at BRIDGES. -February
7. Provide a theme classic car (James Bond era) for the Norman Regional Health Foundation Gala. Thanks Chuck Anderson and your Austin-Healey. -February
8. Raise and donate funds for the purchase of picnic tables and umbrellas for the Norman Veterans Center. $750 donated. -May
9. Donate and deliver backpacks for needy to Food and Shelter. 51 backpacks collected and donated. January-February
10. Conduct an appreciation parade for healthcare workers and residents of Arbor House. 24 cars -April
11. Conduct a worker appreciation parade for Food and Shelter, 24 cars - April
12. Conduct a Memorial weekend classic car parade at Norman Veteran Center with 18 cars participating.
13. July 8th conduct a parade to Newcastle to help a 6 year old celebrate his birthday. 11 cars.